Monday, August 1, 2011

Y is for yes, I should be working on my blog and ten reasons why I'm not.



01.  I’m sick. 
This one may be legitimate, as I had to call into my therapy appointment because of it. 

02.  I can’t find a topic I have any enthusiasm about

I thought about writing about yucca plants and their uses; but with all of the technical information, I would have just been copying things from web pages with nothing else to add.  : /  

 By the way, yuccas are the third best source of carbohydrates in the world.  The plant can also be used to make fibers for weaving and rope.  If the ph. of the soil is wrong, it can make the root bitter.  An improperly prepared root can leave enough residual cyanide to cause acute cyanide intoxication and goiters, and has been linked to ataxia or partial paralysis. 


There, you got some fun facts.  Happy?

03.  I keep getting distracted by small things of no consequence
This includes things like the “Spongebob Squarepants” marathon.  “Nosferatau!” 

04.  Bella wants me to play with her new ball.
I was trying to work, and Bella kept coming up next to me, dropping her ball on the floor and looking all needy.  Something are more important.  :P

05.  I keep remembering things I need to do on Neopets.
Well, yeah, you know… I’ve been playing for ten years, and they’re doing a pirate event.  What can I say?

06.  I had to make lunch, and then forgot all about what I should be doing.
I have the attention span of a goldfish.

07.  I want to work on my video project.
Yeah, that’s pretty much all there is to say on that…

08  I lost Bella’s new ball and am feeling really guilty about it.
I really do.  I threw it, and it bounced off the door and went somewhere.  We can’t find it.  It was her favorite too.  Now, she’s just laying here, looking sad.

09.  I need a.   soda.  I’ve got a soda!  Wait… what was I supposed to be doing?
What was it I said about my attention span?

10.  I ’m chatty and forget what I was writing.  What was I supposed to be writing?
That happens a lot.

Extra!.  I'm kind of sleepy.  
That doesn't make anything easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment