Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My next 30 Day Challenge is a cheap and dirty 26 -- Rebuilt, Re-intro!

Sorry for the random placement.  I didn't know I still had it until I got done with "T".  "Oh, what's that on the end of the blog?"  Well, it was this; and I'm going to pretend it is supposed to be here.  You should too.  If you startle the blog, it may run away again...

I have made some changes as I reposted.  Mainly, I have just been adding photos -- at least one for each blog; because I like having the pictures, and I like seeing something relevant pictures when I share them on Facebook.  This took a lot of time, but I'm really glad that I did it.  Even though I lost one blog, I don't really have anymore stress over the whole event.  B-U have been rebuilt, and are up.  I plan to start tomorrow with V-Z.  Please enjoy -- no, really, please enjoy!

Original Intro Blog:

I couldn't decide on a 30 Day Challenge to complete next, and I really am addicted to the things.  A friend of mine made a suggestion that I do an alphabet challenge(Thanks El), where each day you take the next day of the alphabet, pick a subject that begins with that letter on which to write.  I really liked the idea, but the whole incursion of life has made me uneasy to commit to something that would require so much writing (because I would do so much writing).  So, likely due to to many episodes of David Letterman's show recently (because, you know, it's right before Craig Ferguson's show), I decided to make it a Ten List.  These will either come in the form of Top Ten Lists or Ten Facts Lists.  I look forward to the challenge of completing this one.

If no calamity occurs, I plan to post the first list later tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment